Friday, June 5, 2009

Mommy, Mommy Please come home

Sunday was just another Sunday, and every one got to bed on time, following a shower and a meal, I kind of gummed this one up a wee bit, I have rice that had not been seasoned as strongly so I battled with Russell, he would not accept ketchup, mustard, or barbeque sauce in order to make it more tasty. He wanted hot sauce, .......
A child after my own heart,
you know that hot sauce fix everything, I mean everything.

please note that daddy does not eat simple wimpy hot sauce, he subscribes to the odd number child configuration in his fathers family, the odd children like spicy, the even ones do not.

Sooo Russell got daddy's XXXXtra hot sauce with the black label on the bottle and cheerfully ate about 20 bites before the wall collapsed.
And for some reason, he could not drink enough water.
He did manage to finish his dinner and run off to bed.

Boy do I miss my wife.

So I got up at four am and slipped out of the house and collected my spouse from the train station at five something and then quickly came home.

I took the bus, because of where it was parked.
Got home in just enough time to commence waking children up and her oldest son could not remember that he had seen his mother that morning and asked when she came home.

Sleep walking children

No comments: