Friday, June 27, 2008

This week in review

Hello, I'm back with some real updates and impressions for you.
The bunk beds that we ordered a little while back came last Friday, then they sat around looking goofy until Tuesday when Antoinette tried to take them from their boxes, they immediately rebelled and were left sitting there until I could provide some attention. I then tackled them last night, rebuilt one bed after it tried to beat me down, the other one promptly put it self together after a little helping foot from Antoinette.

Now on to the good stuff.......
Friday night, evening what ever you call it these days Antoinette and I took our two oldest children out for dinner at TGI Fridays somewhere down in Richmond, we had fun, much fun, mad fun or at least I think that we did. I see my little baby brother in Anthony, I'll call him Ant for short and I see some striking similarities in Linda whom, I'll call Miss Linda for short, with my sister in law Sam, who is always going to be called chipmunk. We laughed and joked and we held hands. We felt in some ways like we've been together for much longer than a few minutes like the book says that we have. I would like to think and I feel like they are ready to move together with us and enjoy having each other together again.,

Miss Linda wants to be a paediatrician,( I think I spelled that right, its a kids doctor of some sort, hey leave me alone, I'm an engineer, I think all doctors are the same, give shots, play golf all day) And Ant, we'll have to work on him a little more, nothing wrong with sports, but the young man is lighter than I, shorter than I and eats like I do, in short, we'll work on his other muscle (read brain) he does like math, (I did'nt, still hate it, but I'm still pretty good at it.) Linda likes english, so did I, but english I treat like a bastard second language (I do speak engineer fairly fluently)

No comments: