Sunday, November 29, 2009

Its whats for Dinner


So tonight as we are all recovering from poultry fatigue, I have opted to roast a slab of meat with thyme, chili powder, salt pepper and adobo, yes my roots are showing again. On the side I have a pot of black beans with Italian sausage, the mild stuff this time and not hot stuff inhabiting my deep freezer in the basement below. steamed spinach, fresh tossed salad and something ricey or starchy to help make small bodies go. No helpers, they all fell behind on their reading for the weekend or at least forgot to log it all, (darn paperwork, gee that's just like some one else I know)
I might throw in some kind of fresh fruit for good measure. As tomorrow I get to ride out to the weapons station someplace and work for a short period 0f time chasing trons.

No comments: