Sunday, November 29, 2009

News from the box


There is no way I can possibly provide an update in a single post, nor will I even try. But here goes some finer points. All of my short children are on television lock down..... meaning their television is strictly and formally curtailed. Nooooooooo Television at all except when there is something on that warrants a temporary release of the no television thing. This to force them to read at least an hour a day, and I know there is some lefty well meaning social misfit that will state that television is good for children. Nonsense, we have almost 1000 channels on cable here and the fare is no different now than when I was their age, 88 % garbage and much of the rest of that is for someone with the brain cell count of a drunken fruit fly.
I will have some more pictures shortly, just need to find my way to a computer with direct access to my photo library, can't get there from everywhere, even I have some limitations. Actually there are some new pictures in here after all.
Keep posted and we will try and update you on this reading thing.
So far the reading thing has cut down on the number of hours that the television. And if you want to find out what I am reading these days, stay tuned. I think I am on the 6th or 8th book in almost as many weeks.

No comments: